Well Equipped Labs
ABOUT NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY (NICT)
Pioneers in Computer Education since 1987
National Institute of Computer Technology (NICT) is one of the most reputed & oldest institute of Chandigarh with a daily footfall of about 1200 students. Established in 1987, NICT has aided over 2 lakh Professionals & students in realizing their potential in computers. Having attained a FULL Accreditation by DEPTT. Of IT (NIELIT), Govt. Of India in 1994, we pioneer training in the region. We were a MICROSOFT IT ACADEMY which enabled students access to MICROSOFT trained faculty, e-learning course material , original Microsoft licensed software & Microsoft Certifications. NICT is an ISO: 9001:2015 certified institute. We also have a Software Development and Training Division with a team of professional software developers and expertise in Live Projects and Client handling in over 200 projects over the last 7 years. Corporate batches, Industrial Training in Software Technologies, Career Counseling are the new benchmarks for NICT.
- Since 1987. 30+ years of experience.
- Accredited by the Department of Information Technology (NIELIT), Government of India for conducting NIELIT 'O' Level course.
- ISO 9001-2015 Certified Institute.
- Microsoft IT Academy Program Member.
- Over 2,00,000 students already trained & certified.
- Duly Accredited, Government Recognized and Globally accepted Certification.
- Latest Job Oriented Courses.
- Placement Assistance.
- Training imparted by highly qualified, experienced & dedicated staff.
- Completely Demo based lectures.
- High Tech. labs.
- Focus on making each student develop their project themselves & making it live.
- Practical Learning Environment.
- Financial Assistance in Live Project Hosting / making it LIVE.
- Entrepreneurship push to students.
- Digital Notes & EBooks.
- Students taught on newest Development Tools.
- Access to high-speed Wi-Fi.
- Most Reasonable & convenient fee schedule.
- Our Teaching methodology is just better.
We live in an extremely competitive era today. The potential for growth in numerous industries is unbelievable. Corporations in India and across the globe are constantly on the look out for young professionals who have an edge over the rest. We are witnessing an era of hyper-competition and the only way to survive and grow is to discover and nurture new talent.
At National Institute of Computer Technology (NICT), we work with a passion and believe in delivering the very best. Over the last three decades we have earned an enviable reputation for quality and integrity, embracing the most contemporary technologies loading to world-class education programs and globally recognised certifications.
Our training methods are a combination of modern technologies and experienced faculty who are dedicated in educating students and unleashing their true potential. Thus, preparing them for the booming world of Information Technology.
We welcome you to be a part of National Institute of Computer Technology (NICT). I am confident that together we will unleash your potential while exploring the I.T. professional in you.
Capt. (Ex) Nalina Arora
National Institute of Computer Technology (NICT)
To create excellence by imparting futuristic technical and professional education of global standards. National Institute of Computer Technology (NICT) also aspires to smartly contribute progressively in the development of industry-oriented quality education and training and to be the region’s premier Institution for training in the field of Information Communications Technology (ICT).
- To impart quality Education & Training to the students from all parts of the country and abroad.
- To enlighten individuals with qualitative, technical parameters, ethics and practical knowledge.
- To nurture talent in vibrant minds and to provide conducive environment for faculty and students and turn them in to dynamic & result oriented professionals of global stature.
Recognitions & Accreditations
- National Institute of Computer Technology (NICT) was granted provisional accreditation by the Department. of I.T. (DIT, now NIELIT) Govt. of India, for conducting DOEACC 'O' level course in the year 1994, for a period of 3 years. Based on the good results of the institute, National Institute of Computer Technology (NICT) now has the privilege of being a FULLY ACCREDITED INSTITUTE for DOEACC 'O' level course (Presently known as NIELIT, Department of Electronics & Information Technology).
- National Institute of Computer Technology (NICT) is an ISO 9001 – 2015 Certified Institute.
- National Institute of Computer Technology (NICT) was a Microsoft IT Academy conducting Microsoft Certified Courses.
- National Institute of Computer Technology (NICT) was a Distance Education Partner of the Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) – Rohtak, Haryana.
- National Institute of Computer Technology (NICT) was recognized by the FEDERAL DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF ETHIOPIA for imparting Computer training to Ethiopian students.
- National Institute of Computer Technology (NICT) was affiliated to COMP-U-LEARN, the third largest IT. Training Company in USA, for conducting their courses.
National Institute of Computer Technology (NICT) also conducted courses in collaboration with:
- Indian Council for Child Welfare, (ICCW).
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Sector 12, Chandigarh for a period of six years.
- All India Women's Conference (AIWC).
Computer Education at Schools and Colleges
We also had the privilege of imparting computer education to the students of few reputed schools & colleges of Chandigarh, by setting up the computer lab with computers, printers, multimedia kits etc. and by appointing a team of well-trained computer teachers/faculty to the full satisfaction of the school & college authorities and the students.
- Carmel Convent, Sector 9, Chandigarh
- K.B.D.A.V., Sector 7, Chandigarh
- Dev Samaj College for Women, Sector 45-B, Chandigarh
Approved by the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
The Ethiopian Embassy also approved our Institute for imparting Computer Education to all the Ethiopian Students at Chandigarh. Many students from Ethiopia have undergone training at our institute. The fee for all these students was paid to us by the Embassy.
Examination Conducting Authority
We are also the Examination Conducting Authority for the 1-year Computer Diploma being conducted by the following organizations:
- YMCA, Sector 11, Chandigarh.
- INDRA Social Welfare Society, Sector 37, Chandigarh.
- AIWC, Sector 11, Chandigarh.
- Indian Council for Social Welfare, Chandigarh Chapter.
- Shastri Model School
The institute also undertakes Computer Training on corporate level. We have successfully completed many computer training programmes for various organizations. Few of these organizations are:
- NSSO, Ministry of Planning, Deptt. Of Statistics, Govt. of India.
- Haryana Tourism Corporation.
- Haryana State Council for Science & Technology.
- Office of the Financial Commissioner cum Secretary to Govt. of Haryana.
- Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia.
- Sourab Sales Pvt. Ltd.
- Sohrab Group of Companies.
- Ministry of Surface Transport (National Highway).
- Punjab State Social Welfare Advisory Board.
- Canadian Consulate at Chandigarh
- Reserve Bank of India
- TBRL, Ministry of Defence
- Punjab Mandi Board
Industrial Training / Workshops at Colleges
NICT has conducted multiple workshops at prestigious Colleges & Universities of the region over the past years. Multiple technologies including Microsoft Windows 8 Application development, Windows Phone Application Development, Android, Advanced Web Technologies, AutoCAD were taught at these workshops. Over 4000+ students have already attended these workshops by us and have benefited from it. Some of the Institutes where our workshops were held:
- IET Bhaddal
- Rayat Institute of Engineering & I.T.
- Swami Devi Dayal Institute of Engineering &Technology.
- D.A.V. College.
- Sri Sai Group of Institutes.
- JayPee University, Solan.
- Sri Sukhmani Institute of Engineering & Technology.
- Baba Banda Singh Bahadur Engineering College.
- Chandigarh Engineering College.
- Punjab Engineering College.
- University Institute of Engg. & Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- S.U.S. College, Tangori.
- Chitkara Institute of Engg. & Technology, Rajpura
- Baddi University
- Chitkara University, Baddi
- CCET, Chandigarh.
- PGGC - 11, Chandigarh
Way of teaching is good and interactive. Doubts are cleared very efficiently and methods taught are easy to learn.
The teaching style is extremely appreciated and the classes are digital therefore we get online help 24X7 .
I loved the style of teaching . I studied C\C++ and Excel here and i recommend this institute to everyone who wants to learn programming from scratch, even if you don’t have any prior experience.
I loved the style of teaching of Siddharth sir. I studied C\C++ and java here and i recommend this institute to everyone who wants to learn programming from scratch, even if you don’t have any prior experience.